Monday, April 6, 2015

two more colourings

Hi Everyone,
I am putting two on this post, as they are both the same stamp by visible image.
The first one I  have coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers.
The greens were holly,pine and lush green.
The reds were crimson, berry red and lipstick red. the blues were french navy, Aegean and sky blue.The browns were walnut, burnt sienna and cinnamon. I put a brown shadow around her.
The second one is the same stamp by visible image, but painted with water colour pencils. I have decided that I prefer to put the colour from the pencil onto my paint brush and then onto the paper, I just prefer the look.
This is done with my box of derwent water colour pencils, a box of twenty four colours. I did the face in what they call orange, so all the flesh wash done in orange. The hat was done in three colours of blue putting the lightest all over and then adding the darker ones. The same was done with the reds and the purples I used three colours on the boots greys and black and then put a grey shadow around her.
Comments and criticisms are always welcome.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment