Sunday, April 26, 2015

New Card made with a Dragons Lair Designs Digi stamp

Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are all well and having a really great weekend.
Hubby told me to go and play, so I did and I have finished a card with a digi stamp supplied by Dragons Lair Designs. I think their site is www,dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/. It is well worth visiting as they have some really fantastic things there. This is a digi that they supply on facebook that you have to colour and make into something, then you can get another one the next month, so I do not know if it is in the shop.Any way here is the card that I made.
I coloured the image with a mixture of grph'it pens, promarkers and flexmarkers, I do not remember the colours that I used.
I used pink card stock to which I added the corner papers. I then added the three gems in each corner, then added the coloured image.
I would like to thank you all for all the visits to my blog that you all do, I really appreciate it.
All criticisms and comments are welcome.
Thank you.
I hope that you all have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment