Monday, April 6, 2015

another new colouring

Hi Everyone,
In case you are wondering how I manage to get all this done just recently. We are having our kitchen redone, so can't leave the house for long periods. So hubby and I are sitting at our computers or crafting, and the result is all the stuff I am now putting on. Got another three weeks to go, so may see a lot more.
Anyway the next one I am putting up I also have no idea where I got it from, but also a free digi or colouring picture. Thank you very much to the artist who drew it.It is a dragon and it is coloured with Promarkers.
This is a really cute dragon, and I coloured it in Promarkers. The reds were crimson,berry red and lipstick red.The greens were holly,pine and forest green.The yellows were gold,sunflower and pineapple crush.
All comments and criticisms are most welcome.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment