I hope that you are all well and having a great start to the day.
I am going to get shot, as I got these questions nice and early from Beth, but am putting them on late.
Well she is a great Lady and has asked me some wonderful questions, so let's get on with it, this is going to be great fun.
1) Your blog states you have many hobbies - which is your favorite?
I would have to say at the moment my favorite is colouring either Digi stamps or rubber stamps and making the colourings into cards.
2) I know that you love to read. What was the best book that you read in 2013?
The best book I read in 2013 was The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, an old book that I went back to and enjoyed even more this time round. It is the story of Camelot, but told by the woman involved and from their point of view, a really stunning book.
3) You are stranded on a desert Island for a month. Not including people what three things would you want with you?
Well I guess the first thing would be a knife, so that I can open up shellfish and gut fish etc.
The second thing would be some sunblock, I burn very easily and nastily.
The third thing would be matches, not very good at starting fires to cook with sticks, never quite got the nack of it.
4) Your blog states that you love to cook - what is your favorite dish to make?
I would have to say my Macaroni Cheese, every body woolfs it down and that always makes a cook feel real good.
5) Being in the middle of my working life, I am a little jealous of your retirement! :) What would you say is the best thing about being retired?
I would say the best thing is that even though we are running our own Company, you can just leave things and go if you have to, like now, where we are here in South Africa, and my father is very ill in England, as soon as we can get a flight, we can just pack up and go to be with him. Most of our customers understand that production is going to stop for a while, while wedeal with my fathers illness.People in the main are really wonderful and caring.
6) You love doing a lot of great crafting and DIY projects. How did you become involved in crafting?
Well both my Grand mother and my mother did crafting, so I guess I just joined the clan, I can remember starting to put all my favorite things in a scrap book from about the age of three, and then went on to knitting and crochet and sewing, and well, I just kept on trying to learn more. I think that if you stop learning in life, then you are dead, and I am very far from dead, and still have a real lot to learn.
7) You are a very happily married gal- What's your favorite trait of your husbands? And what is one trait that drives you crazy?
My favorite trait is that he is the most wonderful gentleman and will always put a lady first.( I must be very old fashioned.) The trait that drives me really crazy, is that there are days when he does not let me do any of the housework etc.He takes it all over and does not even let me help and that really drives me crazy as I love doing things with him.
8) If you had to choose one cause that you are most passionate about, what would it be?
Trying to stop the Abuse of women and children, especially Children.
9) Would you rather have a day at the spa, a day shopping, or a day site seeing?
A day Site seeing. That way I am more likely to learn more about the place I am in, and I would get to see more.
10) Did you make any New Year's resolutions?
No. But I did jot down some guide lines as to what I wanted to improve about myself during the year.
I want to try and be more organized, and therefore neater.
I want to show love to everyone, and hopefully get a whole load of love going around, I am so tired of meaness and pettiness, I want to try and be kind to everyone, even if they are trying to make me mad, we need more love in this world of hatred.
I want to thank Beth for sharing with me this week.
If you wish to read what I sent her then go to http://www.structureinanunstructuredlife.com/ .
Thank you all for popping in and reading this.
I wish you a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.