Sunday, February 8, 2015

Two new colourings

Hi Everyone,
Hope that you have had an absolutely fantastic weekend.
Well miracles do happen, and I went on strike today or should I say this afternoon, and went all crafty and did two colouring's that I will use for cards, but probably not today, as it is late afternoon already.
I colored a valentine couple and a cute little girl in a suit. I must say that it is so long since I did any crafting, of any sort, that I forgot what pleasure it gives me. I am now quite relaxed and ready to go and race and get up to mischief in the pool.
Here are the things I did, hope that I can get them on.
Well wonders never cease it actually worked.
All comments and criticism will  be gladly welcomed.
I hope that you all have a really great week.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment