Sunday, February 1, 2015

Feeling awful about neglecting you all

Hi everyone,
Hope that you are all fine and having a really great weekend.
I am feeling awful about neglecting you all, but my blog is not working properly and I am about to despair and just dump the whole blogging thing. I am trying to get things from your blogs that I think will interest people, but I go onto your blogs and I can get things onto google, pinterest and twitter, but not onto my blog or onto facebook. I have changed my pinterest address, and it will not let me edit that either, I am at my wits end and really don't know what to do. Is there anyone that can help me out with some advice.
For those of you that want to follow me on pinterest, I think that my new address is wabyerley50.pinterest.com, but not sure of that, not very good with computers.
I wish you all a very happy 2015, and hope that all your dreams and wishes come true, and maybe I will get out of my slump, and at least say hello every now and then.
I hope that you all have a fantastic Sunday and a wonderful week ahead. Hopefully will have some new cards and colourings shortly.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment